We are so confident of a successful Cracka grain sorghum crop we are putting our money where our mouth is.
No Harvest, No pay.
Grain sorghum is a reliable, high-yielding grain crop that has an important fit in grain fed livestock rations. Suitable for Australia’s tough dryland regions of northwest New South Wales and southern and western Queensland, Cracka grain sorghum is sure to meet expectations. And if it doesn’t there is no out of pocket expense to you.
Want to know more about Cracka grain sorghum? Find out more by downloading our Barenbrug Cracka factsheet.
So what does it offer?
- Semi-open head type so it dries well
- Medium height for easy harvesting
- 70-72 days to flowering for seasonal flexibility
- Mid maturity option
- Excellent seed size for feed quality and yield
- Low-moderate stay green (dries off well pre-harvest)
- Good lodging tolerance
- Order your Barenbrug Cracka grain sorghum seed from your retailer between December and 1 February 2022
- Register your crop here
- If the crop hasn’t succeeded, let us know before 1 April 2022 by filling in this Crop Failure Registration Form and we will cancel the original invoice and you won’t pay for the seed
- Please contact your local Barenbrug Territory Manager for full terms & conditions on this promotion
We also have this great video of Barenbrug Tropical & Summer Crop Portfolio Manager, Ben Vercoe & Deborah Hill as they chat about Cracka Grain Sorghum and the benefits + opportunities available to growers when they choose this variety to #growwithconfidence.
Get your local Barenbrug Territory Manager to get in touch with you! Request a call here & they'll get back to you.