- Improved survival under hot and dry conditions compared with other summer-active cultivars
- High forage yield, improved winter growth and better persistence
- Endophyte free
- Good alternative to phalaris in summer dry regions where Prosper's summer dormancy will aid survival and hold plant density over summer and provide producers feed in critical times
- Ideal to be used in a mix with lucerne for a persistent pasture with year round production
- High summer dormancy reduces the need for resowing
*No results were found. Reset your filter or make an other selection.