- Improved survival under hot and dry conditions compared with other summer-active cultivars
- High forage yield, improved winter growth and better persistence
- Endophyte free
- Good alternative to phalaris in summer dry regions where Prosper's summer dormancy will aid survival
- Suitable for runoff areas around irrigated pastures for growing season production with persistence
- Ideal to be used as a mix with lucerne for a persistant pasture with year round production
*No results were found. Reset your filter or make an other selection.