Alfamaster 10® has been bred for excellent production and persistence under irrigation rotations achieving an average of 17% over and above CUF101 in USA trials.
Alfamaster 10® demonstrates excellent seedling vigour and fast establishment compared to other highly winter active types and will form a very leafy and densely branched growth habit with large erect crowns. These features will allow it to deliver superior productivity and performance compared to many other highly winter active hay varieties, particularly when very productive stands need to be maintained for 2 to 3 years under irrigated situations.
- Dormancy 10 Highly Winter Active
- Potential for extra cut per year due to increased winter activity
- Superior herbage production and excellent regrowth – on average 17% higher than CUF101
- Highly resistant to pea aphid and fusarium wilt.
- Resistant to other aphid types, anthracnose, phytophthora root rot, stem and root knot nematodes and bacterial wilt
- Superior option for short term rotation with maximised herbage production
- Excellent seedling vigour
- Perfect for cut and carry operations in desert environments
Soils Deep & well drained
AL or AgriCote