Alfamaster 11® is one of the world’s first alfalfa varieties with a dormancy rating of 11.
It has been designed for high input/output farming systems and demonstrates superior production and persistence under irrigation rotations. Significant improvements have been made over CUF101 and other high dormancy USA bred varieties, particularly when grown in desert environments. It demonstrates excellent seedling vigour and faster establishment compared to other highly winter active types and will form a very leafy and densely branched growth habit. These features will allow it to deliver superior productivity and performance compared to other highly winter active hay varieties and is best utilised for irrigated 2 to 3 year stand rotations.
- One of very few varieties worldwide available with a dormancy rating of 11
- Ideally suited to hot, desert environments
- Short-term rotations for high output farming
- Excellent pest and disease resistance
- Exceptional seedling vigour
- Amazing regrowth after cutting and grazing
- Perfectly suited to desert environments where they are utilised under high intensive farming systems
Soils Deep & well drained
AL or AgriCote