Download a copy of the Revolution BMR forage sorghum factsheet.
The ground-breaking 12 gene brown mid rib forage now delivers new standards in intensive livestock grazing, where feed quality is paramount and a bulk of feed is needed. Revolution BMR is your best option for a highly productive, highest quality summer feed.
Any livestock producer seeking a highly palatable, high quality feed and lots of it. Revolution BMR is the perfect choice for intensive grazing, quick regrowth, hay and silage.
- Superior 12 gene BMR release
- BMR sorghum x BMR sudan sorghum
- Extremely vigorous hybrid well suited to early sowing
- Safe low prussic acid levels - recommended for early grazing
- Fine stemmed and very leafy ideal for hay making and silage
- Higher water use efficiency (WUE)
- BMR technology may boost weight gain and milk production by around 20%
- Contains lower amounts of lignin
- Highly palatable
Suggested sowing rates
Marginal dryland: 3 – 5 kg/ha
Good dryland: 8 – 10 kg/ha
Irrigated: 15 – 20 kg/ha
Agronomy & management
Disclaimer: The information presented in this brochure is from official and other sources and is considered to be reliable. It is provided in good faith and every care has been taken to ensure its accuracy. Barenbrug does not accept any responsibility for the consequences that may arise from the acceptance of recommendations or the suggestions made.